At Precision Endodontics of Raleigh we would like to help facilitate the procedures that we offer to maintain your teeth. We understand that many of our patients have insurance driven policies that they need to adhere to in order to do so. Dental insurance plans do not typically cover the entire cost of treatment as they are a contract between you and your insurance company. The following policies have been put in place to help facilitate excellent care at a reasonable cost and in a timely manner for you:
- For patients with insurance, we will file your insurance as a courtesy to facilitate reimbursement:
- We will estimate the amount your insurance company covers and your remaining co-pay.
- You will be required to pay your estimated co-pay the day of your treatment.
- After insurance has completed their payment (which can take from 3-6 weeks) you will be responsible for any remaining fees.
- For Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Delta Dental policy holders, we require that all fees be paid for at the time of service as your carrier will reimburse the policy holder directly.
- Our office conveniently accepts payments via Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- We offer CareCredit which can allow for low interest or interest free financing. The application process is simple and can be completed in our office or at home through www.carecredit.com
- If you have any questions about the fees involved please contact us (919-615-3755) and let us know.